Practical Informations


In order to facilitate your stay, the International Pastry School can provide you with a list of useful addresses to find a room to rent, a studio or a flat.


Residence permit – Visa

If you are a foreign national, you do not need a visa for a stay of less than 3 months. All you need is a passport that is valid for at least six months.
If you are staying for more than six months or working for more than three months, you will need to register with the authorities in your country.
For long-term training, we advise you to obtain a «long-term visitor» visa from the French Embassy/Consulate in your country.
As soon as we receive your registration at the School, we will issue you with a confirmation of registration and a certificate allowing you to obtain the visa.

Contact us